Come be a part of Desco, recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the tenth consecutive year - earning us the ultimate honor of Platinum Club member status.
As a plumbing and HVAC distributor - wholesaler owned by the Deschenes Group Inc., Desco is currently comprised of 17 locations and 3 showrooms with markets across Ontario.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Associate to join Desco and be part of our dynamic team at our Woodstock Branch, Ontario.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Warehouse Associate will provide customer service excellence in our warehouse operations. You will verify and stock material in inventory, prepare and pack orders, receive incoming material, assist with shipping and loading of vehicles, housekeeping, bin location and maintenance. This role has an emphasis on customer service in dealing with our customers in the warehouse, providing back-up support to our sales counter and occasionally making local deliveries. Our goal is to "wow" our customers each and every day!
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 2+ years previous warehouse logistics experience,
- Certified forklift operator,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented,
- Ability to succeed in a busy challenging environment,
- Excellent organizational skills
- G Licence Required
WHY DESCO MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU
- Canada's Best Managed Companies; Platinum member - 10 consecutive years,
- Competitive Hourly Rates, including premiums,
- Profit Sharing Program,
- Comprehensive Health Benefits,
- RRSP Contribution Matching,
- Learning & Development Opportunities,
- Employee Focused Programs,
- Additional Holiday Closure,
- Charity Day (paid day to volunteer at your preferred charity), and
- A Supportive and Positive Work Environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We provide PPE to all employees (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer)