Term: 12 Month Contract Position with opportunity for Full-Time
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business Systems (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow. Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.
Our Zurn Customer Care Team prides itself on providing a best-in-class customer experience to our network of wholesaler and contractor partners. We are looking for a team member who is driven, determined, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a passion to improve the overall customer experience, a willingness to learn, and curiosity to understand our business. Our ideal candidate is a collaborative team player who can build strong relationships easily across various stakeholder groups.
- Providing “first contact” resolution for Zurn clients and inter-company team members.
- Managing customer claims and ensuring they are processed with accuracy and targeted for optimal turnaround time.
- Working with inventory stocking and coverage strategies as well as sourcing lead time requirements to enhance problem solving capacity.
- Consistent and efficient communication handling in a professional manner with a bias to advocate and solution for the customer as quickly as possible.
- Demonstrating a “cradle to grave” management philosophy for customer needs and expectations.
- Competent in technical expertise as it relates to Zurn’s product offerings and/or industry knowledge.
- Using sound judgement and demonstrated strengths in all aspects of communications when dealing with difficult situations.
- Drive proactive touchpoints with team lead and/or manager throughout the day and maintain collaborative working relationships with team mates.
- College Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in business, administration, supply chain, or related area.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer care oriented role.
- Superior working knowledge of product returns, shortages, damages, and financial aptitude for solving claims discrepancies
- Demonstrated process improvement and proactive root cause analysis for sustainable solutions.
- Experience with ERP and CSM systems; comfortable leveraging technological based applications and tools.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to read and comprehend Zurn policies and procedures (English language) to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Aptitude for contributing to a collective team environment and setting personal goals that align with the overall success of the organization
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Customer First mindset and a strong sense of urgency
- Solid work ethic coupled with a demonstrated attention for detail
- Predisposition to be both reliable and punctual as well as deadline oriented
- Comfortable with an atypical daily routine and can thrive in an environment of dynamic change
- Strong focus on customer care standards and concepts; willing to share experiences to help the entire team achieve results
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Claims Management: 1 year (Preferred)