Are you looking for a career in an ESSENTIAL service where you can earn over $29.60 per hour within 2.5 years? Our Warehouse located in Boucherville at 180 Chemin du Tremblay is offering you this opportunity now!
No experience necessary we will train and provide in house certification.
Your remuneration and benefits:
- Initial salary of $22.34/hr including a progressive salary scale reaching over $29.60/hr
- Salary increase for every 520 hours worked
- Bonus based on productivity which can range from an additional $100 to $300 per week.
- Evening: + $0.90/h
- Night: + $1.00/h
- Frozen: + $0.65/h (going up at $2/h from May to mid-September)
- Discount program for colleagues in Loblaw corporate stores
- Company share purchase program and group RRSP
- Group insurance program
Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
- Day shifts: 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Evening shifts: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Night shifts: 10pm to 6am
- Available to work on weekends
- Able to lift crates from 10 to 70 pounds (5 to 32kg)
- Comfortable working in a cold and frozen environment (from 4°C to - 28°C)
As a Warehouse Order Selector your main function will be to assemble the merchandise ordered by stores and put it on pallets so that it is delivered to them on time.
- Prepare orders
- Drive an electric pallet truck (7-day training offered internally)
- Handle crates, whose weight varies from 5 to 32 kg (10 to 70 pounds)
- Assemble the orders according to the instructions transmitted by a voice recognition system (WMS system)
- Work in a cool and frozen environment (from 4°C to - 28°C)
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada's food and pharmacy leader. We help Canadians Live Life Well.
Our Warehouse in Boucherville manages all frozen and perishable foods for the Provigo, Provigo le Marché, Maxi, Maxi & Co, Club Entrepôt stores of all the Quebec province.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.34 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boucherville, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)