Express Container Management is Canada’s #1 container service provider, we are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic hardworking Forklift Operators to load and unload containers of products that come from overseas to warehouses / distribution centers located in the Milton area. You will be required to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a Temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
· Day shift: Monday - Thursday (5:45 AM - 4:15 PM)
· Afternoon shift: Monday - Thursday (4:45 PM - 3:15 AM)
· Future possibility of a weekend shift.
Please apply if Express Container Management sounds like the right opportunity for you! or call us for more information at 289-409-9753.
Why work for ECM?
· Great and competitive compensation
· Morning and afternoon shift available
· Opportunity for advancement & growth within the company
· Weekly pay cycle
- Loading / Unloading container of freight with proper MHE
- RF Scanning may be required
- Transporting to rack area
- Keeping work area clean
- Occasional general labour and lifting might be required
· Using customer/ facility MHE
· 3 + years experience
· Able to work in a fast-pace environment
· Reliable transportation is necessary
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Must have CSA steel toe footwear, designated ECM uniform provided
· Must be able to follow instructions and detail oriented
Apply today and feel the difference working with ECM.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Clamp: 3 years (Required)
- Counter Balance: 3 years (Required)
- Raymond reach: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures