We are looking for a Scheduling Assistant to join the Tabor Village Team!
STATUS: Permanent Part-Time; 20 hours/week; Excluded
DAYS OF WORK: Monday-Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week; 4 hours per day
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
At the direction of the Scheduling Manager, the Scheduling Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following areas: managing all scheduling processes, HEU and BCNU contract interpretation, employee information tracking and file creation and maintenance.
- Graduate of an approved Administrative certificate program
- Previous experience using Scheduling Software (ComVida) is preferred.
- Experience working in a health care setting an asset.
- Knowledge of human resources related to federal and provincial legislation and regulations.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of BCNU and HEU contracts is an asset.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all types of people effectively
- Willingness to promote Tabor Home Society Philosophy and Mission.
NOTES: Only those with the above outlined qualifications and skills will be considered for an interview. We will only be conducting interviews with those who are shortlisted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)