Are you a Nurse looking to further your career!
If you have years of nursing back ground we want you!
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Operations Manager with a passion for the elderly to join our team! If you have years of nursing back ground we want you!
We are proud to support residents in various Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Mental Health Facilities around British Columbia and Alberta. Our locations include: Langley, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Nanaimo, Victoria, Kamloops, Prince George and Vegreville, Alberta.
Pro Vita is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that our success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: provita.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing program and a minimum of 5 years recent related experience in a geriatric setting, including three years at a management level or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current registration with CRNBC, CRPNBC, CLPNBC or equivalent experience and education.
- Accreditation experience is an asset.
- Ability to be “on-call”
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Maintains a Valid First Aid and CPR “A” certificate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)