Company: Bell Authorized Agents
Bell’s Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities. We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common:
To provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences.
With over 3.5 million customer interactions a year, we aim to make a difference in the lives of Canadians by offering world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles. We’re driven, we’re smart, and we operate with integrity. Whether it’s in the boardroom, out in the community, or face to face with a customer, we always put our best foot forward.
We’re on the hunt for Territory Sales Consultants—tenacious sales professionals who are both goal-oriented and result-driven. If you have the skills to face challenges head-on, if you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, if you want to be part of a winning team, read on...
The Multi-dwelling Unit (MDU) Sales team is being expanded to support the significant service footprint expansion and upgrades. This team requires individuals to be well-versed, business-savvy, customer-oriented and willing to go the extra mile to close the sale and address any customer concerns by following our designed sales process.
As a Territory Sales Consultant you will be leading sales within MDU markets, focusing on apartments, selling Bell TV, Internet and Home Phone services to residential users. Representing one of the most critical sales teams within the company and backed by one of Canada's most iconic brand and elite line of residential products, you will be equipped to prospect and acquire new customers.
The successful candidate will be required to build and maintain solid relationships with the property management companies to ensure that Bell products and services are presented to all prospective residents of the building, as well as update on necessary sales reporting in designated territories. The team is seeking individuals who are self-motivated, results-driven and enthusiastic about providing customers the best customer experience and products available on the market.
- Base pay plus lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Paid car allowance
- Sales tools and technology: Smartphone, branded Bell Clothing and ID badge.
- Training program to help you master your role
- Ongoing coaching to ensure your success
- Flexible work schedule; evening and weekend work will be required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/account management
- Strong sales skills, particularly in prospecting, cold calling and relationship development
- Extensive knowledge of Bell and competitor services in the residential market.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to the ability to walk and/or travel across GTA and the outskirts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- vehicle (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)