· Provide administrative assistance.
· General administrative tasks such as: data entry, scanning, photocopying.
· Preparation and finalization of documents and proposals of a technical nature.
· Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payable.
· Collections experience would be an asset.
· Intermediate computer skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and Windows 10. MS Access and MS Projects on-line experience would be an asset.
· Must possess strong technical skills, both hardware and software related.
· Highly effective communication (oral and written) skills.
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
· Strong ability to multi-task and manage conflicting deadlines.
· Commitment to professional excellence.
· Bubbly and welcoming personality.
· Ability to successfully multi-task.
· Maintain calm and pleasant demeanor through stressful moments.
· Jack of all trades.
· Fast learner.
· Can do attitude.
· Team player.
· Punctual with great attendance.
· Flexible schedule available to work overtime on as needed basis.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and vehicle.
· Appropriate University Degree or College diploma, or a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration : 3 years (Required)
- Pickering, ON (Preferred)