ARTICLING STUDENT POSITION
Badre Law is a personal injury law firm serving Ottawa and the rest of Eastern Ontario. Our office is located on Carling Avenue, across the street from the Westgate Shopping Centre.
Role and Responsibilities
We are growing and in need of an articling student which will hopefully lead to an associate position. The new hire will attend examinations for discovery, uncontested motions, draft motion materials, mediation briefs, affidavit of documents, and have full carriage of some small claims court files. Our office is fast paced and fun. Very friendly working environment with a lot of room to grow.
- Ability to stand on their own feet in court.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and oral advocacy.
- Ability to work well in a small, team environment.
- Working knowledge of accident benefits.
- French or Arabic language skills would be an asset.
If you are interested in joining our team as an articling student, please email in confidence a resume and cover letter explaining how you meet the above requirements along with any supporting material.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 10 months
Salary: $30,000.00-$35,000.00 per year