We are hiring for full-time and part-time floor positions, and looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Weighing containers and serving items from our deli counter
- Receiving and checking deliveries, ensuring that products are fully stocked and cleaning stations throughout store
- Monitoring product quality and freshness, following FIFO standards
- Completing temperature & sanitation logs
- Post-shift cleaning & tear-down
- Assisting customers in all areas of the store as needed, including answering questions about the store and products, and how to incorporate them into a lower-waste/zero-waste lifestyle
- Proper separation and disposal of waste products
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to work independently, while sincerely engaging customers and welcoming them while they are in the store.
- Physical capability for full shifts on foot (walking & standing)
- Position requires repetitive actions including bending, lifting up to 50lb. This location has many stairs, and requires a lot of lifting to fill assorted items. * Able to respond to rapid changes in pace, products
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge about cheese, cured meats an asset
Full time, Hourly and Flexible schedule required, including weekends.
**We are presently closed on Mondays, but this may change in future.
Previous food retail experience an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time