Vickar Auto Group is an established and growing automotive group based in Winnipeg that offers employees competitive wages, opportunity for advancement, a solid benefits package and many other incentives. Vickar Auto Group is committed to the health and well-being of the community that we serve and is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
Vickar Nissan is looking to fill the position of full-time First Impressions Representative. First Impressions staff are responsible for a wide range of administrative services for dealership staff and as front-line contact for customers and facility guests. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to: greeting and directing customers, supporting employees, answering switchboard and emails, filing, scheduling sales, service and maintenance appointments.
Vickar Auto Group, “Where Customers Send Their Friends”.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers promptly and always in a friendly, welcoming manner in person and by phone
- Handle customer complaints with patience, understanding and integrity, and direct them as needed to other appropriate staff
- Ensure the reception/work area is neat, clean, and free of open confidential information
- Operate a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to appropriate sales representatives, departments, or facilities; striving to minimize the time callers wait on hold
- Distribute mail and coordinate all courier pickups
- Acquire knowledge about the dealership, staff, processes, procedures and current promotions in order to be able to respond to inquiries for general information
- Perform various other administrative and customer service duties as required by management
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong ability to communicate appropriately and knowledgably with all levels of the organization, including its executive team
- High degree of resourcefulness to resolve issues; flexibility, and adaptability to help maintain appropriate department coverage when needs arise.
- Demonstrated organizational, multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License preferred
- Automotive interest and/or desire to develop a career in the industry an asset
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits
- Healthy & respectful workplace
- Active, established business presence
We also offer a variety of employee appreciation incentives including: discounted pricing on vehicles, parts and service, discounted gym membership, employee assistance program, group RSP, customer referral program and annual recognition for outstanding service to the company or to the community.
Vickar Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great individuals of various characteristics to add to our diverse workforce. If you feel qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume online. We thank all those who apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Clerical and/or Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- English (Required)