Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in Stratford, St. Marys, Lucan, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll, Aylmer, Listowel, Palmerston, and Grand Bend, ON and surrounding areas, to become a part of our team, starting immediately and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
All successful candidates are required to:
- Companionship, errands and social inclusion
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence needs
- Ability to treat and care for seniors professionally
- Ability to communicate with clients with respect and in a congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check with vulnerable sector check, and motor vehicle record check
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential - skills training is provided as required by Home Instead*
- Candidates MUST be willing to travel within a 40 km radius of home*
- Evenings & weekends may be required*
- COVID-19 - We will only hire employees who can provide proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination subject to our duty to accommodate under the Human Rights Act.
We have a variety of part time and full time shifts available with competitive pay.
Apply for this opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.ca/location/3047/home-care-jobs/