Welcome to Comtech Fire Credit Union
We are a full service financial institution that offers outstanding benefits to our members and their families. With over $530 million in overall assets and more than 20,000 members across Ontario, our organization has been growing strong for over 50 years. Unlike a bank, our members share in the ownership of our organization, which means they have a say in how we operate.
After reserve requirements are met, profits are returned to the membership in the form of lower interest rates on loans and mortgages and higher rates of return on deposit investments.
Our Credit Union is committed to providing you with financial advice and products in a personalized relationship driven environment. We are small enough to know our members by name and large enough to provide the financial resources comparable to larger financial institutions. Our history and experience in the communication and technology sectors have provided us with a strong and loyal membership base and we are considered an employee benefit for many leading companies in this industry.
Our Core Values Honesty & Integrity
- Honesty and Integrity guide everything we do.
- We earn and maintain the trust of our members, employees, communities and business partners throughout every interaction.
- We offer our members products and services that fit their needs and enhance their lives.
- We ensure that every human interaction is respectful, courteous, and genuine.
- We value and respect diversity of background, religion, lifestyle and thought.
Energetic, Dynamic & Motivated
- We are never satisfied with the status quo and strive to continually improve our company and ourselves.
- We communicate openly and embrace member interaction.
- We continuously drive member intimacy to innovate our products and services.
Innovative & Entrepreneurial
- We are committed to excellence and the achievement of long-lasting relationships through our members' life cycles.
- We aim high and hold ourselves to those standards.
- We look to find creative solutions to fulfill expectations of our members, employees, communities and business partners.
- We will celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
The Branch Manager provides leadership of overall branch operations and creates an environment that drives performance excellence. As a member of the management team, the Branch Manager also plays an integral role in community development activities.
In this Role you will:
- Lead, coach and develop employees to deliver a superior member experience
- Grow the branch's retail deposit, lending and wealth management portfolios
- Implement marketing plans and deliver annual product and service campaigns
- Prepare, monitor and report annual branch operating budget and goals
- Ensure compliance with credit union policies, regulations and direction
Your skills and experience:
You are an excellent communicator and problem solver. You are positive, reliable and ethical. Your decision making, time management and organizational skills are top notch.
Your qualifications include at least 5 years' related work experience, extensive retail lending experience and a minimum 3 years' in a branch management role or equivalent. You have sales coaching experience and proven business development skills with the ability to negotiate terms and conditions. In addition you have completed your education at the post-secondary level.
When you join us, you join an organization that values the culture and spirit of co-operative banking. Our core values guide us in everything we do and are based on honesty,integrity, respect and being courteous and genuine in our interactions with others. We embrace diversity and inclusion and value the uniqueness every individual brings to our workplace,where being your whole-self enriches our member and employee experience. Accommodation is available throughout the selection process if required.
Application deadline: 2021-11-08
Expected start date: 2021-11-22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent with benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All Covid-19 protocols are in place as per Ontario government guidelines and Toronto Public Health. Personal protective equipment provided by employer. Vaccine policy in place.
- management: 3 years (preferred)