We are a dynamic world class manufacturer and leading producer of wristbands and other product lines (mobile cashless, RFID, Tickets) globally, with a reputation for excellence and quality. We are fast paced and aggressively expanding our global operations across 137 countries. Please visit our websites at: www.medtechgroup.com and www.goeventus.com
BEHAVIOURAL: We currently have a vacancy for a Controller position. The candidate should be able to work in a very fast paced environment, meet deadlines, possess excellent interpersonal skills as team work is essential. Strong organizational skills with a customer service mindset is critical as well as reliability and dependability.
JOB SUMMARY: The Controller is responsible for managing the financial operations of the Company and provides accurate information to the CEO relative to budgeting, forecasting, financial reports and costing. The candidate will be the point of contact for banks, auditors and tax authorities.
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting financial statements/reporting package
- Posting transactions, creating/reviewing manual entries, creating/reviewing reconciliation
- Tracking ongoing performance of KPI’s and compare forecasts & actual results
- Preparing and analyzing debt and covenant reporting
- Ensuring debt obligations are calculated accurately and paid on time
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data
- Completing the monthly close process on time and delivering timely financial statements for internal and external stakeholders
- Driving efficiency and executing on process improvements
- Manage the accounting operations relative to accounts payable, accounts receivable, statutory reporting.
- Manage daily cash flow operations including bank balances and foreign exchange transactions
- Work with operations to analyze, improve and control current processes which impact customer service and influence internal operating efficiency.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Establish and monitor internal controls to ensure the safeguarding of assets
- Work with sales team on product pricing, costing and margins.
- Implement inventory control processes in order to effectively control inventory.
- Processing of Payroll
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA –CA, CMA, CGA)
- 7 to 10 years + years of handson work experience in accounting
- Experience and knowledge of corporate taxation laws, government regulations in Canada and USA
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining strong management reports and analysis
- Working knowledge of Netsuite is an asset
- Be an energetic, highly motivated individual with the intellectual capacity to drive business improvement.
- Be detailed oriented with superior analytical skills and the ability to think “outside the box”.
- Be well organized and goal oriented with highly developed multi-tasking and project management capabilities.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work extended hours when needed
- Possess the ability to lead and develop an accounting and team while collaborating with the corporate leadership.
- Salary negotiable with skills and experience
- We offer a competitive and comprehensive Medical, Optical and Dental Benefit Package
- Educational Reimbursement assistance
Job Location: 1015 Green Valley Road London ON
Deadline for applications: June 27, 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 7 years (Preferred)
- London, ON (Preferred)