We are professional and agile.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
Accounts Payable Clerk
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in an accounts payable role, be detail oriented, and able to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and purchase orders in accordance with company procedures.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions with invoices and ensure that all payments are accounted for accurately.
- Ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly cash deposits.
- Process accounts payable transactions such as processing checks, making adjustments to past due invoices, and reconciling bank statements.
- Prepare weekly credit memos.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in accounts payable or related position preferred.
- Strong attention to detail required with the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Able to commute to King, ON.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person