Blue-Pencil (http://www.blue-pencil.ca/) has been helping secure, manage and destroy confidential information for businesses in Ontario since 2004. We have grown our document management business over 15 years, serving more than 15,000 organizations including SMB as well as enterprise businesses. We have the market leading proposition for Records Management and Document Shredding in Canada. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to help us continue to grow our business. We are a small and privately owned company who employs over 25 rock stars.
This is an inside sales role that is part of the incoming lead call queue and online quote request rotation.
You will look after incoming leads and convert at a high level. You will drive sales growth by focusing on upselling to our existing clients. If you are social, self aware, have strong work ethic, organized and coachable, this is the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Handle incoming leads and successfully market our one-time shredding services by determining client need and demonstrating service value
- Follow up with open opportunities via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Upsell our Office Shredding and Records Storage program to one-time shred clients and establish Blue-Pencil as their primary vendor for document management services
- Provide price quotations and agreements and schedule services
- Accurately and consistently record client information, call results, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals defined by Director of Sales
- Minimum of 1 year of Business-to-Business sales experience
- Strong communication skills, and a love of working with people
- Strong time management and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, initiative and minimal supervision
- Possess a passion for helping customers
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
- Base Salary ($40,000 to $45,000) plus uncapped commission with short ramp up to earn $75K+
- Health and dental coverage
- Vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive product/industry training
- Social Committee activities throughout the year (Golf Tournament, Christmas Party, Bowling, Go Karts and more)
[ Keywords: Sales Representative, Marketing, Advertising, Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Business, Sales Executive, Full time, Performing, Sales Associate, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Milton ]
Application deadline: 2021-10-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Currently this position is working remotely with the option of working in the office. Our office has 5-10 personnel working onsite at any given time and maintains strict COVID-19 protocols. We are a stand alone building and do not share common space.
- CRM software: 1 year (preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19