Prime Health Ltd. is a fastest growing nutraceutical manufacturing company based in Maple Ridge, BC having presence in North America, Asia, Middle East and Latin American countries.
Morning shift: 7 am to 3:30 pm
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical related activities within the packaging department pertaining to the filling and packaging of product within a cGMP environment.
- Requisition materials and supplies. Set up of packaging line including counting, capping, labelling, desiccant, sealing, induction.
- Prepare production and other reports. Reports any defects or maintenance problems to managers to ensure optimal quality and minimize loss.
- Maintaining and cleaning areas according to company policies, HACCP, GMP's and SOP's. Maintains and manages cleaning and housekeeping activities
- Responsible for the organizing and stocking the packaging area. Provide troubleshooting training to operator to minimize intermittent downtime.
- Work collaboratively with Manager to continually improve safety, costs, processes, and procedural conditions.
- Provides Training to new employees. Directs flow of orders to dept. with forklift driver.
- Ensures that all product is monitored through hourly checks and that all product is within specification; implements corrective actions for deficiencies.
- Develops and implements plans for the improvement of production activities. Participates in the development of new products and materials.
- Minimum Grade 12 degree required.
- Must have 1-3 years hands-on experience in a similar role in any pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food and beverage or consumer goods packaging environment.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Strong math skills
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, PLCs and electrical components.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to read and analyze blue prints, drawings and technical manual.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Team player
- Safety conscious
- Strong knowledge of GMP as an asset
Salary: Based on relevant experience
Job type: Full time permanent
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Benefits: After probationary period
Absolutely NO Walk-in or Phone calls please
Job Type: Full-time
- production packaing: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Maple Ridge, BC (Preferred)