The Customer Service Representative-Parts Department is responsible for handling and/or coordinating all incoming customer requests in relations with parts sales. S/he will provide exceptional customer service to clients while processing their transactions or listening to their issues in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. S/he will Deliver a positive customer service experience to each client and contributes towards enhancing the overall level of customer satisfaction. The position is based in St-Laurent (Qc).
- Take orders through telephone, fax, e-mail and on-line through Shop-On-Line from internal and external customers and answer inquiries regarding customers’ orders
- Respond to technical inquiries from customers regarding parts breakdowns;
- Screen telephone calls and direct to appropriate department/personnel if it is not parts related;
- Instruct warehousemen in shipping priorities. (calling transport, etc.);
- Recognize and respond to the client’s needs, identifying opportunities to promote and provide advice on the organization’s products or services.
- Inform clients about services and products available, build good relations and make recommendations where possible;
- Receive and process orders and quotations from customers and internal Product Managers and Sales Representatives;
- Enter part number into SAP, Prepare parts quotations;
- Research availability of products;
- On-going liaison with customers and warehouse regarding orders, including availability of part, price and lead time;
- Participate in annual inventory count of parts;
- Use internally designed computer software to record and retrieve client information, verify inventory levels and process purchase orders.
Returns and Credits Processing
- Receive credit requests from customers and Obtain appropriate approvals for credit amounts;
- Re issue invoice customer when applicable;
- Receive requests for returns from customers, product managers and sales representatives;
- Investigate returns internally with the Logistics department;
- Issue Return Authorization Number (RAN) for eligible returns.
- Perform special studies and carry out special assignments, as required by his/her supervisor.
- One (1) to three (3) years of Customer Service experience or on-the-job work experience
- Minimum High School Degree;
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge and interest in mechanics
- Strong customer service skills;
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Office and Outlook;
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills;
- Bilingualism is necessary (English and French) for Quebec;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Team Work;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
Atlas Copco Compressors Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place