At Maritime Fence, we are committed to provide equal opportunity, personal and professional development and a rewarding work environment for careerprogression. We recognize that our most valuable asset is our employees.
Why choose Maritime Fence as a career?
- Competitive Salaries
- Insurance Benefits
- Consistent working hours for the season
- Meal Allowance, Paid hotels, Travel Accommodations to site
- Team Environment Oriented
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Training Videos
- On the job training thru our Mentorship Program
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the position of a Fence Foreman to join our team.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of a 1-2-person crew.
- Utilizes equipment to install fences.
- Responsible to take a set of plans and build a fence to spec.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Continually inspects work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
- Responsible for crew safety. Establishes a safe work environment that complies with the company safety program.
- Observes assigned equipment to detect machinery malfunctions. Assures the proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Reviews and approves employee time reporting.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Education and Experience. This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Foreman or equivalent fence installation experience.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with the manager and fellow employees, subcontractors and clients.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations
- Must be physically able to perform all physical action pertinent to the equipment they operate
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to support and abide by the company's safety policies and initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fence Installation: 2 years (Required)
- Supervising: 2 years (Required)
- Goffs, NS (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)