TCU Place is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented, people person to join the Client Services team. Located in the Box Office, this front line position performs a variety of customer service and administrative duties. This is a casual position where shifts are scheduled based on events. We are looking for individuals who have daytime availability.
TCU Place has an exciting team within a great and fun business. We provide the finest entertainment the world has to offer in our 2000 seat Sid Buckwold theatre and celebrate our city, province and country’s achievements. We are looking for someone with a certain spark that will have the ability to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations with providing outstanding service each and every time they come to an event in our building.
- Provides administrative support for self-created events, including mailings, invoice preparation etc.
- Assists with show set-up and group sales
- Sells tickets and prepares bi-weekly deposits.
- Responds to telephone enquiries and assists with client requests.
- Assists casual client services attendants on weekends or when supervisor is not available
- Responds to customer requests for faxing, photocopying, printing, and courier services
- Files a variety of documents etc.
- Maintains the lost and found inventory
- Assists customers with locating meeting rooms.
- Grade 12 education.
- Two years’ cash-handling experience in a heavy-use facility.
- Successful completion of a recognized customer-service training course or applicable experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly, courteously and diplomatically with the public.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision as well as with others as part of a team.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately.
- Ability to prioritize and respond effectively to customer requests.
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties.
- Skill in operation of a computer with Microsoft Word and Excel and DOS-based applications.
If you are interested in being part of a great team and feel like you will be a valuable asset to TCU Place, please send your resume attention Human Resources by September 18th, 2019 by:
Submitting your resume and cover letter by referring to the City of Saskatoon website at https://www.saskatoon.ca/city-hall/careers-city/current-employment-opportunities/client-services-attendant-2
Please note that the position may be filled before the closing date of this posting. TCU Place is an employment equity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $17.38 to $19.16 /hour