Join a FAST-GROWING Global company with offices in Australia, Asia and North America. With a huge demand from the market, the business has doubled in size and revenue over the past 24 months.
The VP of Finance will report to the Global CFO and will ultimately be responsible building the North American Finance structure, driving forward operational finance team in the Philippines (in support of Australia and North America), develop the systems, contacts, process and team skills required to meet the demands of the market.
- Oversee the operational accounting
- Oversee budgets, forecasts, targets, and commission management
- Project manage the compliance (tax returns, annual returns, payroll)
- Finance-related client relations
- Financial or commercial guidance to the Executive Team
- Maintain relationships with key contacts (banks, accountants, lawyers)
- Oversee client contract
- Manage risks (cyber security, contract review, insurances)
- Advise the Global Executive Team on specifics as they relate to the Global operation
- Provide guidance and transfer knowledge to the finance team
- Strategic input into the Global Strategic Plan
- Implement internal controls / policies
- Build vendor network
- North American taxation planning
- Company secretarial / treasurer of US & Canadian operating entities
Skills & Requirements:
- Accounting / Commerce degree holder (CPA preferable)
- 5+ years US Accounting / Tax experience
- Industry experience: Accounting, Finance, Accounting Software, Recruitment or Technology including SAAS businesses. High transaction and fast-paced.
- 5+ years Contract Management experience
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills / able to work across multiple audiences and adapt style to suit.
This role invites Heads of/VP's and Directors of Finance who are ready to join a fast-paced business, take on many challenges which in turn are opportunities and will excel a career. No day is ever the same and working with an amazing team makes the journey more enjoyable!
On offer is a competitive package and the ability to BUILD and GROW a team and business.
Job Type: Full-time