Movia is looking for a bright and eager Account Coordinator who can attack new and
exciting challenges with the world's premier Data-Driven, Truck-Side advertising Co.
The Account Coordinator will work on all of our projects in collaboration with our sales team and operations team. The core of this role is ensuring the successful execution of campaigns.
Your average day will include building our network of preferred printers, installers and drone pilots across North America. You will be expected to review vendor portfolios and negotiate preferred rates for our clients. You will also be expected to coordinate with drivers and installers to ensure that everyone is where they need to be on install and removal days as well as for drone shoots.
On top of your core responsibilities, an ideal candidate will also be able to think outside the box, work proactively and solve problems in real-time to ensure the job is always done to our client's liking.
Our Ideal candidate is one who is dedicated to detail, driven to excellence, flexible and
willing to take chances and try new things!
1: Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities Time Spent (%)
Coordinate with on-site installers, printers and Drone Pilots 70%
Sourcing and negotiating rates with new print and Installation Vendors 10%
Sourcing and negotiating rates with new Drone Pilots and Photographers across North
Ensure all prints are submitted and verified with time to meet our deadlines. 10%
2: Education/Experience/Knowledge/Skills Required
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related area of study or relevant industry work experience.
- One-two years of operations or marketing experience.
- Experience with CRM (HubSpot preferably)
- High computer proficiency -Word, Excel, Google
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn new programs and procedures
- Works well with others
- Can work independently and takes initiative
- High written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Holds valid driver's licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- operations: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer support: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing/Advertising: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-21