Territory Sales Manager – HEAVY EQUIPMENT - Toronto
Top Lift Enterprises is a leader in heavy equipment sales and distribution in Canada and have been for more than 28 years. Beginning as a service provider with a focus on intermodal container handling equipment, the company has expanded to offer a wide-ranging choice of new and pre-owned heavy equipment for sale and rental, and services a diverse range of customers in several major industries.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
This position reports into the Construction Division.The individual will be expected to promote and secure sales for compact construction equipment and heavy construction equipment from our existing client base. In addition, they are required to build a network of target/prospective customers through a relationship-based approach to close new business. The role will include customer on-site demonstrations as required; as well as a sound understanding and general knowledge of the marketplace, products and competitors. The successful candidate will also participate in trade shows, association events/courses, and customer events.
- Minimum 5 years offull cycle heavy equipment or construction sales experience is a prerequisite;
- Proven track record within the heavy equipment/construction industry;
- Professional and positive attitude;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Self-starter who takes initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Valid Driver’s License.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Annual salary of $45,000;
- Comprehensive commission program;
- Company provided Health and Dental Plan;
- Company pension plan – after one year of employment;
- Company provided vehicle; gas card and cell phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- heavy equipment sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)