Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
We recognize that our continued success not only depends on the superior customer service and products, but also the skill, creativity and initiative of everyone on our team.
UniFirst is looking for an energetic, motivated and reliable individual to take on a role of the Receptionist.
As a first point of contact, this is a highly visible role, with both internal staff and external customers. The Receptionist provides administrative support for the Canadian Corporate Office.
- Greets all clients, suppliers and visitors in a professional manner
- Receives and directs telephone calls on a multi-line switchboard
- Responds to public inquiries
- Manages incoming faxes and maintains the photocopier
- Manages incoming and outgoing couriers, distributes office mail
- Maintains the Customer Service Agreement files
- Maintains clean and tidy coffee station and orders supplies as needed
- Assists in posting of checks, EFT and credit card transactions
- Provides other clerical and administrative assistance as required
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- RRSP with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
Professional image and upbeat, positive attitude a must!
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, AS400)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer