Pharmasave #415, located in Biggar, SK is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Pharmacy Assistant. The successful candidates must be available to work 32 to 40 hours per week.
The store is opened Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The successful candidate's shift will fall between these days and times.
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, and under the supervision of a pharmacist, this role is responsible for performing specific dispensing functions as outlined by provincial regulations and standards of practice.
- The successful candidate must have a professional attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- The candidates will join a pharmacy team that prides itself in delivering excellent customer service and a flexible working environment.
- Applicants must be motivated, possess superior organizational skills, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 21-418
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Biggar, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)