Job Summary: Inspired by our commitment to excellence, servers at our Company create unforgettable memories for our guests. The successful Banquet Bartender is technically competent in serving beverages and proficient in all Smart Service Protocols, is hospitable and cordial to guests and coworkers, acts safely and responsibly.
· Provide exceptional hospitality to guests and coworkers
· Greet guests and serve beverages in a timely fashion
· Maintain the cleanliness and safety of all common areas and service stations
· Knowledgeable on beverage recipes and Mixology Background would be an asset
· Provide information to guests including menu descriptions, and order of service.
· Be prepared to begin works at a scheduled time
· Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards
· Assist with the warm and efficient greeting and seating of guests when they arrive
· Other duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor on duty.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· At least one year previous restaurant and or banquet experience in a high volume fine dining establishment or banquet catering facility required
· Energetic and enthusiastic personality essential
· Must be detailed oriented
· Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
· Must possess a service orientation - actively looking for ways to help others
· Will work for extended periods without sitting
· Required to lift furniture and other heavy items such as dishes up and down stairs
· Will be required to be available for work on all major holidays and all weekends.
Part-time hours: 12-24 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00-$19.00 per hour
- serving: 2 years (preferred)
- Bartending: 2 years (preferred)