Composite Panel Technologies (CPT) is a locally owned and operated industry leader in the manufacturing of lightweight composite panels and panel systems, and is looking to hire new production employees to join our growing team. We are looking to fill full time positions on both daytime and afternoon shifts.
CPT has been a premier supplier to our customers for over 20 years in the transportation, recreation, and high-tech sectors, providing exceptional quality and workmanship in every product that we produce. We offer a stable, competitive job package, and the opportunity to work in a clean, safe work environment where every employee is recognized as an important resource.
Job opportunities include
- General assembly of Western Star Sleepers, campers, aerospace covers…
- Autobody paint prep
- Machine operators
- No previous manufacturing experience required. On the job training provided.
- Positive attitude
- Punctual with excellent attendance
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and well with others
- Strong work ethic
- Daytime Shift Monday to Friday – 4 positions available from 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Afternoon Shift Monday to Friday– 5 positions available from 2:45pm to 11:00pm
- Steel toed boots
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive wage package starting at $18 per hour. *Premium for Afternoon Shift.
- Excellent benefits and matching RRSP contribution package available.
Please indicate if you are looking for daytime or afternoon shift, or both. Resumes can also be dropped off at 8775 Jim Bailey Cres. Immediate interviews may be available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift