AZ Home has the wisdom of a seasoned retail partner with the heart, soul and enthusiastic intention of a start-up.
After 40+ years in the home décor business, we enjoy an enviable position in the retail marketplace as a major player in eCommerce, a trusted partner for our key accounts and a long-term supplier to hundreds of independent stores across Canada. With a keen and ever-evolving understanding of our customers and the end-consumer, we are reinvigorating our brand and redefining our purpose.
As a part of the transformation of AZ Home, we have implemented and continue to source and initiate a number of software programs. We currently require a confident, polished, enthusiastic and contemporary business professional to help to optimize our current software/application portfolio, and take responsibility for evaluating and deploying new programs/business solutions we are exploring.
Working with the external provider and other parties as assigned, overall responsibility for implementation, deployment and on-going stability and optimization of all existing and new software programs.
Initiate implementation of software acquired by the company and ensure optimal deployment as quickly as possible.
Working with our internal teams and external stakeholders and customers to gather user requirements and ensure compliance with all critical touchpoints; this will include but not be limited to collecting data, customizing features (when feasible), leading acceptance testing and providing appropriate training.
- Assess department needs in order to define user requirements.
- Evaluate external proposals and statements of work to determine their alignment with internal requirements.
- Monitoring project schedules and delivery of milestones.
- Ensure the interface with existing systems will allow us to exchange data; modify as required and consult on reporting requirements and set up.
- Provide system demonstrations, training materials as well as one-on-one training.
- Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to internal/external customer experience and feedback.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Minimum of three years in a similar role.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Systems Technology or equivalent.
- Experience working with local and enterprise-wide software implementations.
- Discretion and diplomacy to deal with objections and concerns and suggest alternative solutions based on business requirements.
- Passionate about change and advancement in the workplace, leading change management initiatives from a systems perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about technology and self-initiated to stay on top of current technological advancements, trends and tools.
- Able to communicate at different levels throughout the business.
- Confident in presenting to larger audiences (group training).
- Telecommunications Systems.
- Recent Versions of Microsoft Office Software Suites.
- SQL Database Management Systems.
Job Type: Full-time