At Bridges Health, we help connect individuals to their workplaces, whether through assisting employees with their health care needs while they remain at work, or by returning individuals to a workplace that is ready to bring them back.
Bridges Health works with private, government and non-profit corporations on a holistic approach to wellness, since 1997.
Join our rapidly growing organization - we are looking for part-time/casual Occupational Therapists in Winnipeg, MB (or surrounding area) to join our team. If you are seeking a fast paced environment, flexible work schedule, competitive wages, we would like to talk to you!
Travel and reliable transportation is required.
- Home assessments
- Worksite assessments
- Physical job demands analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Education and tools to maximize an individual's vocational abilities, and independence with daily living activities
- Proactive and preventative intervention models
- Provide ongoing feedback and monitoring of client progress over time
- Thinking outside the box, problem solving
- Must be registered and in good standing with your provincial body
This requires the experience and/or knowledge to thoroughly list, document, and report on physical homemaking and job demands. Strong oral and written communication (including report writing) skills are required, along with computer knowledge.
Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
We appreciate all interest, however, only those who are selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
- Occupational Therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)