At AON3D, we build a groundbreaking industrial 3d printer. Our machine is revolutionizing several industries by allowing companies to make prototypes and low-volume production at an affordable price.
We’re currently looking for Assembly Technicians to bolster our workforce and scale production, since we’ve seen overwhelming demand for our 3D printer.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively produce 3D printers, and find ways to improve them.
- Monitor and control inventory
- Ensure production targets are met on time
- Flag issues related to product quality
- Enforce a high standard of organization and cleanliness
- Collegial, vocational or technical training related to the fields of mechanical assembly, aeronautics, production, installation, electromechanics or any other science profile.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent work in machine assembly or similar manufacturing environment
- Capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Proficient with basic hand tools
- Experience with mechanical assembly tasks
- Experience with wiring and crimping systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Speak French or English, ability to speak fluently in both is an asset.
- Between 17.00$ and 24.00$ per hour, based on past experience and education
- Group insurance benefits including health and vision care
- Retirement Savings Plan
Why work at AON3D?
- A casual work environment with a young and dynamic team: leave the suit and tie at home!
- Open space office to support a collaborative working environment and facilitate communication.
- All you can drink coffee from Café Union.
- Dog-friendly work environment.
- Team lunches, snack station, group activities and much more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Assembly: 2 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Required)