Note: This position is to serve our Chinese market and only Mandarin-speaking applicants will be considered.
ICAM Technologies - Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, Quebec
ICAM, a leading manufacturing software provider, is looking an Applications Engineer to develop NC manufacturing software solutions and support its customer base. This position offers a competitive salary, medical insurance and advancements based on job performance.
Leading the industry for over 48 years, ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC manufacturing software for the most successful manufacturers in the world. The foremost organizations in the aerospace and automotive industries such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini have increased productivity and achieved greater machine tool precision when implementing ICAM’s manufacturing solutions to meet their unique requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
The Application Engineer is an integral part of ICAM's customer support network. Their insight and understanding of the changing needs in manufacturing is essential and valued by ICAM's R&D department. The Application Engineer will have the following responsibilities, while possessing relevant work experiences highlighted below.
- Develop custom NC post-processors and machine simulators
- Provide technical support pertaining to the integration of ICAM's products with various CAM systems
- Provide telephone and email technical support to ICAM customers
- Participate at exhibitions and technical presentations
- Train customers on ICAM's product line
- Travel up to 30% of the time to provide on-site consulting
- Bachelor or master's degree in mechanical engineering, automation or computer sciences
- Basic experience in programming skills (C or Basic or Fortran or C++ or others)
- Candidate must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Good understanding of most common CNC controllers on the market
- CNC milling and/or turning experience
- Experience in using CAD/CAM systems (NX, CATIA, Mastercam, Powermill or others)
- Knowledge of APT syntax
- Post-processing development is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and passport
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)