Landsperg Automotive Group is a fast-growing company with fourteen stores located across Western Canada. Our company philosophy is to promote within, and we are committed to providing an excellent work environment and career growth opportunities.
We are currently looking for a part time Receptionist with a happy to help attitude and a friendly demeanor!
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Answering multi-line telephone system and directing phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Taking phone messages in a professional manner and ensuring proper and timely delivery
- Greeting and acknowledging customers upon arrivals and exits
- Maintaining work station and keeping area tidy
- Managing office supplies and stock levels
- Administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work independently, with limited supervision
- Reliable, punctual
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- High attention to detail
This position requires working evenings and Saturdays.
Please apply in person to Lisa or email your resume.
We want to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time