- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate, facilitate and document discussions in continuous improvement, including process mapping, metric development and process analysis
- Coordinate and manage the business/operations change management process including SOW creation, project execution and timeline.
- Support for SOP creation regarding new strategies and/or initiatives.
- On request, create and present adhoc analysis in support of each operating area, such as picking rates, sortation rates, inventory control, top performers, space utilization, on-time delivery, volumetric etc.
- Part of design team for new business solutions, including MHE layouts (shelving/ racking), equipment, and technology requirements.
- Provide timely (Daily, Weekly or monthly) reporting and data to functional members to drive business growth and process improvements.
- Perform data analysis and written audits of processes, such as internal usage patterns or customer service level analysis.
- Perform other projects, analyses and data extraction as assigned.
- Utilize advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Supply Chain experience required.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in business analysis or related field.
- A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Knowledge of warehouse/supply chain functions, processes, and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills and documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Expert in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of WMS principles and data transactions.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Domain Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code; Domain Logistics will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Supply Chain: 5 years (Required)
- Operational Process Improvement: 5 years (Required)
- Advanced Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Written Audits of Processes: 5 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 5 years (Required)