Rexall Health Solutions LTC
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, the Pharmacy Assistant reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for patient greeting, dispensing prescription medications, and answering any general questions from patients and referring to Pharmacist when required. You must be able to take on tasks as required as you are the front face of our company providing the highest amount of service.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Evaluate legality, interpret and input prescriptions, labels and consent forms to ensure patient information is up to date and in the pharmacy’s computer system
- Clerical duties such as maintaining pharmacy records and completing patient's third-party billings/charges, reconciliation, printing invoices, receipts, memos and general filings., etc.
- Developing professional relationship with health care professionals, reimbursement coordinators, provincial ministry of health and private payers
- Experience working with Windows Office and minimum of 1 year in Kroll system.
- Excellent customer service with a passion for providing high quality client services.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Reliable and efficient in time management.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and a team player.
- Quick learner to a fast paced work environment.
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacist on-duty
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pharmacy: 2 years (Preferred)