Rexall 7220 – Edmonton, AB – 11811 Jasper Avenue NW
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, we’re currently searching for team members that are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to the customers that come into our store. You must be able to take on tasks as required as you are the front face of our company providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries
- Perform stock counts and orders for designated areas accurately
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
Must have open availability including weekends.
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
We appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to be a part of a community of difference makers. Due to the overwhelming response to our job postings, we will only be able to contact applicants selected for interviews. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time. Please continue to check out our careers site at www.rexall.ca/careers to keep updated with our current roles. You can also experience Life at Rexall on Instagram and Facebook under @LifeAtRexall.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)