US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Software Development Engineer - Intermediate” for a 12 month contract position with a client in Markham, ON.
Job Poster: Divya Anurag Rastogi
The Client’s Display Solutions Team is seeking talents to help develop new SW features, bring-up new video cards and improve the quality of our Display driver.
This role offers the opportunity to show off your technical skills such as kernel debugging, solving complex engineering problems and architecting new C/C++ code
- In this position you will be working as a member of a high-performing agile team, which will have you working with everyone from SW architects to interns.
- If you thrive in fast paced, technically challenging environments, where you get to work on a variety of different engineering problems, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Design and development of new cutting-edge display technologies (ie: FreeSyncTM, HDR, high resolution displays, etc.)
- Participating in new ASIC and hardware bring up
- Debugging and fixing existing driver issues
- Enthusiastic about low level driver development and problem solving
- Interest in latest display technologies
- Drive the pixels behind all your favorite PC games
- Enjoys working in an agile team environment
- Experience with Windows or Linux Kernel debugging is a plus
- 3+ years of industry experience
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related engineering degree is required
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Speak with the employer