We're looking for flatbed Company Drivers, to service our routes . These are new opportunities, based on our increased business growth.
We’ve been told by our competitors that we do too much for our drivers. At Diversco, you’re not just a driver here – you are our company. We are a dynamic growing multi-Industry wholesale Distribution company based in Cambridge Ontario. For almost 30 years, Diversco has been distributing equipment throughout Canada.
Benefits for you:
- Steady work
- We do all inbound and outbound paperwork including Maps
- Our trucks are 1st class – you’ll be proud be to seen in them
- No Slip Seating
- No Pay hold backs
- Fewer breakdowns - we have a leading edge maintenance program
- All customs paperwork will be set up and tracked by dispatch
- We accommodate your destination preferences as much as possible
- You’ll never be asked to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves
- You’ve never be a number here – with 25 trucks, we keep in touch all the time
- Health and Dental and Vision benefits fully paid after three months of employment
- Long term disability coverage available after 3 months
- Safety bonus starts at 3 months and is paid annually
- E Logs
Here’s what we need:
- Minimum 2 years driving flatbed experience.
- AZ License
- Understand DOT and MTO regulations, laws and hours of service for both Canada and US.
- Able to tarp large commodities.
- Knowledge with ElogS
As a small organization we treat you like family, we know when to have fun and when to be professional – we love working in transportation. It shows in our long term staff and long term customers.
Diversco provides a competitive salary and benefit plans. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require any kind of special accommodation to apply for this role, please let us know. If you are looking for a challenge and are willing to grow with us, please apply directly on line or feel free to give Janet our Safety Manager a call @ 519-620-3998. You can also look us up under Logistics at www.diverscosupply.com. Thanks!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- flatbed: 3 years (Required)