UHY Victor is a highly successful firm of Chartered Professional Accountants which has been serving the Montreal business community for over 85 years. The firm’s solid reputation has been built on timely and personalized services to small and medium-sized owner-managed businesses in all areas of accounting, auditing, taxation and management consulting.
Our growing and evolving practice has created a need for a young and dynamic individual looking to further his/her career in a progressive and rewarding environment.
- Manager responsible to handle a wide range of clients and overseeing engagements and mandates
- Work and communicate directly with clients
- Train and supervise lower-level staff
- Excellent partnership opportunity
- Possess a CPA auditor CA or CGA designation
- Recent working experience of 5+ years in public accounting
- Very good knowledge of corporate and personal tax compliance
- Knowledge and interest in US tax and cross-border tax issues is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication in both French and English
- Team player dedicated to client service
We offer an excellent opportunity for a results-oriented self-starter. Our work environment is professional, friendly and allows for flexibility in managing work and family time.
All applications received will be treated with utmost confidentiality and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Public Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- CPA auditor (Required)