At The Speech Associates, we provide comprehensive assessment and speech therapy intervention in homes, schools, and daycare facilities in Toronto and the surrounding GTA. We are proud of our growing team of over 40 Speech-Language Pathologists and Communicative Disorders Assistants! We are affiliated with the University of Toronto as Clinical Educators.
Our SLP's and CDA’s use Alayacare, an online software for managing client care and documentation. We provide our team members with clinical assessment tools and therapy materials.
· Competitive compensation
· Mentorship programs for new graduates
· Clinical education opportunities with The University of Toronto
· Supervised therapy by a Speech Language Pathologist
· Flexible hours
· Cutting edge online medical database. No more paper storage!
· A comprehensive library of resources from assessment to therapy tools
The successful candidate will address a variety of needs including: articulation difficulties, motor speech disorders, language delays, learning disabilities, aphasia, brain injury and accent reduction.
· Must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Communicative Disorders Assistant Association of Canada
· Professional liability insurance
· Experience with assessment and intervention in numerous areas
· Access to a vehicle with valid car insurance for business use
· A valid Ontario driver's License
Job Type: Contract, Full-time or Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)