Our growing practice in Markham is looking to hire an enthusiastic, friendly, team oriented, and experienced Prosthodontist to join our warm incredible team. The candidate will perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
The aim of the successful candidate will focus on treatment of complex cases of aesthetic and functional rehabilitation on natural dentition and implants, with emphasis on veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures.
The successful candidate must have the ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the practice. Be willing to take a leadership role in the practice with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
The candidate must be detail-oriented, patient, and able to handle difficult situations. Ultimately, candidate should demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
- Current License to practice Prosthodontics and Dentistry in Ontario with Good Standing.
- Valid malpractice liability insurance
- Valid CPR or ACLS Certification
- Proven experience working as a Prosthodontist.
- Sound knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
We provide all PPE - Face mask (both regular and N95), face shield, and level 2-3 isolation gown.
We have Surgically Clean Air - Hepa filters air purifiers in every operatory. All operatories have doors and barriers.