WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 1 years’ work experience in a high-volume customer service, retail, sales or call center environment
- You can prioritize, are disciplined, show initiative and have a flexible attitude
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in French and
- Your customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You are very comfortable with computers and are generally technology-savvy
- You are totally cool working in a fast-paced work environment
- Finding solutions for the more complex customer service issues.
- Take the necessary steps to understand the full scope of the issue prior to contacting the customer, listen actively to their concerns and provide the best option that meets the needs of the customer and IKEA’s expectations.
- Fulfil daily business tasks in line with operational routines, regulations and deadlines
- Understand the units action plan and actively contribute to achieving those goals .
- Verify and document customer information into the applicable system and ensure that customer data is being recorded in line with data privacy laws.
- Support the team and with additional duties, as required.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
Customer Resolutions Generalist
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.