About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company.
Drive and grow the company’s wholesale business in order to achieve and exceed the pooled sales plan and the individual sales plan numbers through development and maintenance of strong customer relationships with wholesalers and other leading customers. The incumbent will maintain aggressive focus on prospecting for new customers and revenue opportunities resulting in sales growth within the territory while actively participating in industry associations, trade shows, and will carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products. You will support the company sales and marketing philosophy to meet goals, on time and within budget while embracing the company’s mission and vision.
- Build strong on-going relationships and achieve year over year sales increases with Wholesalers and other key stakeholders.
- Commitment, active participation and execution of processes as part of the company training programs.
- Aggressively prospect for new customers and drive business growth in multiple key markets.
- Execute superior service levels and sales strategies to defend existing business and market share.
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory.
- Responsible for the development of territory action plan with clear qualified and quantifiable strategies to ensure successfully meeting sales plan.
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions.
- Communicate sales forecasts to Planning Department.
- Monitor and communicate competitor activities and recommend plans to defend and grow market share.
- Produce monthly activity reports for the Regional Manager.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including meeting facilitation and the ability to present to higher management and customers.
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Able to travel and work non-standard hours as needed.
- Team player with proactive attitude, energy, enthusiasm and endurance.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Education and Experience:
- University or College education in sales, marketing, business or equivalent.
- 5-7 years sales experience.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location