Shaftesbury Park Retirement Residence is looking to hire a full time indefinite term Recreation Facilitator.
The Recreation Facilitator shall assist in providing a comprehensive recreation program. The facilitator will be responsible for segments of the overall programming that focuses primarily on areas which are rehabilitative in nature and includes physical, psychological, social, emotional and spiritual aspects.
1. implement the planned recreation programs in collaboration with the Director of Health and Wellness.
2. Maintain effective communication with the Director of Health and Wellness in daily discussions and in written reports in planning and providing rehabilitative programs.
3. Review the plan of each resident on a regular basis to ensure familiarity with current needs and problems being addressed.
4. Assess and reassess needs of the residents.
5. Evaluate programs regularly.
6. Participate in Quality Improvement Program.
7. Adhere to infection Control Policies.
The ideal candidate will be a strong motivator who enjoys the challenges of a fast paced work environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Recreation/Leisure Studies or combination of education and experiences preferable
- Valid Class 4 Driver's License Preferable
Resumes can be submitted electronically or dropped off at Shaftesbury Park Retirement Residence
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- English (Required)