[email protected] is looking to add an administrative team member to our growing office! We are seeking a candidate who is a team player, a multi-tasker and most importantly willing to grow with our company.
Previous dental experience is preferred. The ability to work in a team environment is essential. Knowledge of ClearDent is an asset.
- Competitive Wage
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Lunch
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Greet people as they come into the office.
- Answer clients' questions.
- Schedule appointments.
- Take and process payments.
- Send claims to insurance.
- Perform administrative tasks (answer the phone, take messages, contact clients, update patient records, and more).
- Close office and perform day-end duties
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person