Westeck Windows and Doors is a leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With over 190 employees in our company, we are committed to producing exceptional windows and doors that enhance the home and improve the life of the homeowner. As well as, windows and doors that provide builders, architects and ultimately homeowners with energy efficient, low-maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home. Westeck is proud to be a company of excellence, integrity and innovation.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
The Professional Office Administrator will provide reception and customer service duties in the Victoria Showroom. The Showroom / Office Administrator will be responsible to attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. He/She will supply information regarding the organization and our products to the general public, clients and customers as well as perform order entry duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- order entry
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering the showroom, direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- general administrative and clerical support
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- maintain tidy and professional showroom and reception area
- must be able to work well with little supervision
- will problem-solve and know when to escalate problems to next level coworkers and supervisors for resolution.
- be punctual and RELIABLY attend work as scheduled.
- must present themselves at all times in a professional manner both in behavior and professional workplace attire This position is comprised of production duties in the window manufacturing plant. This position will be comprised of a wide range of duties and may involve varied tasks. The position reports to the Branch Manager for assigned duties and accountabilities.
- high school diploma required
- recent working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- intermediate experience & knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- recent working knowledge of customer service principles and practices, demonstrated through references
- high level of keyboard skills
- must be competent in reading and comprehension of paperwork including CADs
If your interested, please forward your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Victoria, BC (Preferred)