Bio V Pharma is a Canadian based full-service manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and nutraceutical products including vitamins, botanical products, and food supplements.
If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Bio V Pharma team and be a part of something big.
- Education in Computer Science, or Art and Design related field.
- You will be responsible for creating and developing websites layout mockups, web graphics, content images and illustrations with various prototypes.
- Rendering graphics elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing, and design software Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration.
- Design and Developing websites and user interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement.
- Design marketing banners for landing pages and social media pages. Develop photo and video tagging and watermark standards for the entire team.
- Create graphics and illustrations for the content team on articles and editorials.
- MySQL, PHP
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or CorelDraw.
- Intermediate knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc).
- Strong experience using content management systems (CMS).
- Solution-oriented - collaborative and diplomatic problem-solver with the ability to keep calm, stay productive and meet deadlines, even in the face of shifting priorities
- Team player – upbeat, charismatic team builder who brings a high degree of creativity & energy to all they do
- help build the next generation of web platforms.
- Designer Labels, Catalog, and Brochure
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Design Graphique: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)