Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc. located in Woodstock, ON is actively recruiting permanent Team members to join our expanding Warehouse.
Our Woodstock warehouse is rapidly expanding, and we require additional support for our warehouse team. As a successful candidate, to one of these dynamic positions, you will be responsible for the following duties; (non-inclusive)
- Assembly of light automotive components
- Packing assembled parts in totes
- Ensuring all assembled parts meet customer quality expectations
- Cycle counts for inventory.
- Perform cross-trained functions within work group as needed.
- Follow health and safety standards.
- Other duties as required.
In order to meet the duties of this job, you will possess the: Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime on a rotational shift, when required, in order to meet business requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail and basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- A minimum of at least 1 year of forklift experience, and a valid forklift license. Would be an asset, as would experience using RFID Scanners.
Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Please notify us, should you require accommodating during the recruitment process.
We appreciate all applicants that express interest in this position however only those candidates that closely match our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care