Web & Graphics Designer - Measurable Genius www.measurablegenius.com
Opportunity knocks: We are looking for an amazing Web and Graphics Designer to
join our growing team!
About you - you love to:
- Develop digital campaigns to boldly tell our clients’ stories (brand guides, logos, ad images)
- Create and optimize websites for customer usability
- Design and develop web marketing collateral - you’re a visual storyteller
- Work with your manager to make recommendations for clients regarding methods, procedures, timing and cost options to produce various campaigns requiring graphic and web design
- Produce cool-looking (and functional) content across digital channels including landing pages, newsletters, social media, and display ads
- You have 5+ years working in a creative environment in an online website-creation role
- You know Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop
- You know how to create a website wireframe then build it (we use WordPress with
- You’re great with clients - presenting creative ways to support their brand growth
- You can manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and go getter attitude
- You love to design from concept through execution
- You’ve used Divi
- You’re familiar with InDesign & Acrobat
- You have an understanding of HTML and/or CSS
- You have experience working at a marketing agency and/or internal marketing
Measurable Genius isn’t a typical online marketing agency. We do things a bit differently here.
We manage for our clients (small business owners and entrepreneurs) what typically goes unmanaged or poorly managed in their organizations. That means we take on working on their business so they can go back to doing what they love – working IN their business.
We build funnels, we deploy infrastructure, we create the accounts and host the domains… and they go out and be rockstars who are powerfully able to serve their tribes. We also
support https://entrepreneursnetwork.tv, https://hardknocksfighting.com and www.swarmstudios.tv to name a few!
Measurable Genius makes that happen through our company values: if you read these and they feel “right” to you, that’s a good sign you should apply for the job…
- We Start With Why: Focusing on the end in mind is the only way to accomplish large, complex projects. Everyone has a right to know why they’re doing what they’re doing and the big picture we’re painting with our combined efforts.
- We Cultivate Long-Term Vision: A business is a life-long mission. Taking a shortcut that saves you five minutes now for an hour later is not a smart way to do things.
- We Facilitate Prioritized Action: Every person has hundreds of things they COULD be doing. But which of those things SHOULD they be doing?
- We Transmute Challenges Into Opportunities: The only time you’ve failed at solving a problem is when you give up trying to solve it.
- We Embody Incremental Progress: Nothing will ever be perfect the first time it comes out. Do your best today, note what could have gone better, and use that information next time to make improvements.
- We Invest in Education & Culture: Human beings are designed to grow and learn.
In fact, it’s fair to say that growth is the entire point this company exists. More on that below.
Running a business is challenging… so, why the hell would anyone ever do anything as crazy as running a business in the first place?
Well (besides the money and the authority issues) taking on tremendous challenge is also a person’s best opportunity for growth. And for those folks who have the values for it (such as our clients and our CEO, Alexander Ford) the operation of a business is how they grow and evolve.
Here’s the thing: Measurable Genius is a company where you’re going to be treated like an adult. That means you get freedom and flexibility when it comes to fulfilling your duties… for better or for worse. This is a container for you to learn and grow, and we’re not going to decide how you need to do that.
Please also note that this DOESN’T mean we don’t take our responsibilities to our clients very seriously. We are, after all, a services agency, and without a steady client base we all go bankrupt.
This is something we’d very much like to avoid. So, if you’re read down this far, you’re probably a good candidate.
- Contribute to growing businesses (ours, our internal and external clients)
- Regular, full time work and pay and benefits
- Work with some wonderfully nerdy people doing fun things
- Location: Mostly at our 32nd Ave NE/Deerfoot office; sometimes remote
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Graphic design: 5 years (required)