Regular, Full time
This is an important multi-function role in a Business Centre. Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Administrative Clerk is responsible for certain administrative tasks. The incumbent should be highly flexible and adaptable with strong organization and time management skills in order to efficiently complete tasks in a timely manner.
Answer telephone and direct calls appropriately;
Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
Prepare deposits, account payables, freight claims, and daily summaries;
Manage and secure counter cash and counter cash sales documents according to company procedures;
Process paperwork from counter and warehouse for invoicing;
Complete all office processes including computer functions and supplier accounts within the required timelines;
Balance Petty Cash and ensure beginning and end of day procedures are completed on computer system;
Maintain their technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge;
All other assigned tasks.
Grade 12 minimum completed;
Ideally 1-2 years of related experience;
Strong communication and people skills, initiative;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OUTLOOK);
Good knowledge of English written and spoken;
Strong ability and desire to develop and grow skills.
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work® , you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
Supplemental Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.