We are currently adding to our team of audiologists. We are looking to hire a full-time audiologist at our Winchester location to provide ENT testing three days per week and work in clinic 2 days per week.
Master's Degree in Audiology
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Local travel to other Robillard locations may be required occasionally.
1 year +
- Competitive base salary, plus additional compensation programs
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and more.
About Robillard Hearing Centres
Robillard Hearing Centres has been providing the National Capital Region with quality hearing health care since 1958. Robillard’s stewardship and longevity is a testament to its unwavering focus on core principles that remain at the heart of the organization: integrity, dedication, and dignity.
Accommodation will be provided at all stages of the hiring process, as required by Robillard Hearing Centres’ Accessibility Policies. Applicants must make their needs know in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)